The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Thursday, May 20, 2010

Transcendent

Alright! This is IT!!


The film my group had been working for around 2 months! It was under the assessment of EALD subject (English as Additional Language and Dialect). Well, this film was actually premiered on 25th of March in our class. (the date of premiere thanks to Khee Young)

Anyway, due to the content of the film might violate copyright thingy (I added in 20th Century Fox opening), I couldn't post it on Youtube to share with all of you.


But now, you guys got lucky! I have re-edited century fox that part and successfully uploaded it on Youtube! Unfortunately, Sony BMG Entertainment had came and claimed that the songs I used in the film violate their copyrights and its blocked in Germany! (I thought should be in Japan, since Sony's a Japanese company. no? )So, for those of you, my seniors who wanted to watch but are in Germany, get your visas and travel to Spain or something ok? =)


And now.. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN~~



SHOW TIME!


It's all together 28 minutes. I divided it into 3 parts. (10min max video in Youtube)


















Hope you guys enjoy it for I couldn't cut my freaking long hair just to finish filming this whole movie! XD


Comments are very welcome!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great acting skill! Eve/Rachael's performance was really cool especially at the last scene during the sunrise! PS: the last hugging part was like 'woah~!' hahaha..

there might be some improvement needed for angle catching though..after all, it's really nice and sweet..and it etches in my mind aft i watched it! Well done!

Most importantly, I like how you filmed most of the scene in KBU..It reminds me of everything I've been through in KBU..the library, those book..the main entrance,the corridor, the School of Design,haha..the third floor.. and the lift especially. Thank you for providing the chance for me to have a glance at mr. wong's house too..XD I love his class and theories!!!

All in all, great job, junior!!!

Jiajun said...

The lift in KBU should be popular after this! hah!

Thanks man~ Glad that you enjoy it! Help promote this film to other seniors okay? Hahahaha!!

Btw, mind telling me your name? =)


Have a nice day!

Song said...

haha.... no bad weyh!!!
First time seeing you, DZ and others acting..... awesome!!
I like the background music and did u guys use Mr. Wong's house as the setting? haha.....
BTW, u 2 looked sweet...(don't look away JJ)
XP

Jiajun said...

haha.. thx man! yup, it is Mr. Wong's house. at the end there even credit him ah.. XD


not sweet lah, is call professional. BWAHAHAHA!!

take care man =)

Nicholas Eu said...

YOOO!!!Cool leh the video! I enjoyed it very much and i was laughing all the way toooo. Heheh.

Jiajun said...

replied you kat FB dah~ XD

once again thank you, glad that you enjoy it very much! =)

Anonymous said...

great video =) wat is the background music at the sence where u hug rachel ? that was nice..haha

Jiajun said...

haha. Thanks!

All out of love - Westlife. =)