The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sem Break Doings

Now how the hell had I spent my super-duper-short 1 week semester break.



For the 1st time, I couldn't find any kaki in my hometown! Everyone's break at different time. Throughout the whole week I only had the chance to meet up with brader KJ.


along with his Nilai's friends.


The only thing you need to do when you meet up with this guy is to bullshit with him, non-stop. I seriously miss the time we crapping together and in the end we laughed our arses off every time.



Went out to have lunch with my art teachers for the 1st time. Got myself a fresh haircut and straightened it as always. Ah Sam, the barber started to talk about life philosophies but still sing classic songs in between.

Went to makan all the food that I missed so much in KT and rode my bicycle while enjoying the raging wind (bike ride at Pulau Ketam was never close to satisfaction).



Luckily, I got myself Dragon Age: Origins to kill some time.



It was very addictive. There's no doubt the best RPG to date!



Then my dad bought a 3 in 1 HP Deskjet which includes scanner, printer and photocopy. An idea arose. I went to find the photo albums and dig out all the childhood pictures of me and my friends. Scan and post them on Facebook!

It was very funny and meaningful to look at ourselves when we are at different stage of life. The childhood life that has no worries, no hassle, so innocent~



There goes my semester break with perhaps much productive than I thought. At least, I did something that can only be done in my hometown (uploading childhood pictures).

Next break should be the Hari Raya Break. I suppose that during that time more kaki will be available here. Please~ XD


How I wish my holiday would be longer, say 2 weeks. But then, staying in comfort zone for too long isn't always good(I can now feel Sloth is engulfing me. lol). So I guess a week break is just enough to unwind myself and at the same time recharge my energy for upcoming battles.


Flight's on tomorrow morning. Hope it would be a great semester! =)

0 comments: