The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Friday, February 19, 2010

Bits of My Chinese New Year 2010


When you start sucking ang pau, you tend to be lazy(to blog).



But when you start losing money gambling, you begin to work again (earn more realistic achievement XD).




It's been a week since I came back home to celebrate Chinese New Year. It also called the money sucking festival, for unmarried people like me. =) (one hell of bloody advantage you lost at the moment you sign your marriage contract)


A GREAT SENSE OF ACHIEVEMENT! (no more after married!!) XD




Anyway, talk about open house. Mannn.. I really wish I could divide myself into 3 or 4 JJs. Some of my friends, they do open house on the same day, same time I do. So, in the end, I couldn't make it to those houses. Really sorry guys! I may have sucked some of your potential guests to my house =X

Btw, no pics from my house. (our very own photographer, Ton ge came late to my house.)



Celebrating new year with your birthday at the same time is called double happiness. Not the McD's double prosperity burger that would make you fat, literally.



Esther's birthday fall on 2nd day of CNY.

We thought of buying Secret Recipe cake on the very last moment and it turned to be sold out or booked by other people. So, we went to Parkroyal Hotel to buy. Not much option to choose from. We bought sponge cake and thought it would suck compared to Secret Recipe. Our mind has been set that Secret Recipe's cake is the best, well at least in KT. However, the cake turned out to be a great satisfaction.

And why the hell are we talking cake instead of chinese new year...


PIAK!!










I got bored of playing cards. Yeah, you put RM100 on each bet, that's why you didn't fall asleep playing 'deng'. Lazy to describe, kindly contact me if you are interested. =)



In this new year, I learn how to play mahjong, in the very basic way. Thanks to khye vern, my sifu (left side in the above pic) lol. Kinda fun because you need to think more with your almost unused brain.



Chinese New Year without fireworks!? NO WAAAAY!!

At KJ's house, we had our chance to experience the powerful impact of fireworks in close distance (near death distance?)


Low's family with their very own 'RPG Launcher'.


I fucking missed this as I was fetching Vien from the airport. We could only see it far far away from our car along our way back to KJ's house. FML.


However, KJ never disappoint me, or should I say his dad. After the fireworks, his dad brought out another couple of 'rockets' to be fired up into the dark sky. Immediately, I volunteered myself to be the one who would lit up the rockets. I didn't sign any 'death agreement'. lol.

There goes my 1st time experience of letting off fireworks.



Picture lies. I came back in one piece. =)


And then we head to the ultimate finale. The Circle of Death/Doom/Disaster/Drunk whatever you called it, just drink that damn Carlsberg! (you should know how deadly this game is if you read "My Christmas Eve Celebration")


liao!

liao!!

LIAO!!!


Look, you don't take pictures with beer can, cause people will think that you are an alcoholic.




We posed with the Carlsbergsssss.




During this whole week of Chinese New Year, our friend, Beanie had found his true love......





on a little girl.

She must have been attracted by his 'signature mole'. Anyway, let us mourn for 1 minute. XD



There goes a week full of red packets, cards, fireworks and Carlsbergs. There's always an ending of every holiday(except that you are retired?), its good to come back home once in a while and have a lil care free life. =)

Going back to college life on tomorrow's evening. Haven't even pack yet. And I bet you know what am I going to say again~




I will miss my sweetest, warmest and spacious double bed!!! XD



Photo credits to Ayrton.

3 comments:

amir said...

does tat mean u r still virgin, jj? naahhh.....impossible

Jiajun said...

basically, what you see, is what u can get lah.. XD

eDdY said...

Death/Doom/Disaster/Drunk

we pose with casblerg!!!