The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year! RAWRRR!!

Last week, I went to Sunway Pyramid with my friends for some CNY shopping spree. Its been a very long long time since the last time I really concentrate on shopping when going to shopping mall as most of time I was just window shopping and the main intention of going the complex was to check out the latest Hollywood movies.



Watched Universal Soldier. Was laughing my ass off when the part which Van Damn Damme moving around stabbing the terrorists and the terrorists screamed in their most pathetic way they could. Total IMBA(abbreviation for 'imbalance' in game) character.


Anyway, that day, I told myself that I must buy a pair shoes and a pair of jeans.

I bought my new jeans from ROMP again as its pattern won't be too dull nor smell 'seafood'. Perfect for me.

For shoes, at first I was planning to buy another one that cost around RM80 like the one I'm wearing now. As for me, I have a mind that says 'can wear can ady, nonid Nike Adidas one.' This statement directly blew off right after I saw her~



Hahaha...The story goes like that~


I went to Al-ikhsan to window shop some Nike. Then I saw her. Sitting still, trying to portray her best to the people around her. It was love at first sight. I walked in front and say hi to her. She didn't reply, instead I saw something like a necklace hanging around her saying, "199". And I was stupid to ask her, "RM199 per night?". She wasn't embarrassed but kindly replied, "Nope, its for your whole life."

I overjoyed. Then I asked for her name. She blushed and said, "Its Santa, Santa Cruise~" What a nice name~




Santa Cruise~


Ahhh... so that's a little love story from me. XD



My flight is on 8pm tonight. Gosh.. think have to go the airport at 5.30pm, most probably there would be a huge congestion. Gotta do some final packing and off I go to GANU HOK KITE!!!


And before I forgot,

Happy Chinese New Year! Wishes everyone here a prosperous year~!!


RAWRRRRRRR!!!!
(tiger year XD)

2 comments:

Song said...

A very late GONG XI GA CAI from your senior! haha

Jiajun said...

hahaha!! its never too late to wish~ GONG XI GONG XI!!