The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Sunday, September 13, 2009

Watashi wa L desu...

L


Know this guy? If you watched or read Death Note anime/manga, then I won't have to waste time introducing him. Don't know who the hell is him? Go OneManga and read it, then come back and continue reading my blog.

I was looking for his figure for ages. And recently, I've just spotted its presence in one of the gift shop in 1Utama. Without hesitation, I bought it!! with freaking RM50.

------------------




Believe it or not, for the 1st time ever, The Letters Crusade is holding a world class interview with the greatest inspector in the world, L himself and broadcasting live all over the entire world!!!

Before the interview officially starts, we have a chance to slip to the backstage and meet the greatest inspector himself personally!!



In the backstage,


"Dude, don't you know that my rocking hairstyle need ages to set!? Duh~~ and stop taking pic when my hair is not done!! It spoil my image y'know? and I have many girl fans out there waiting for me!!!"


Failing to have a lil chit-chat session with the oh-so-great-inspector himself, we made our way back to the front stage and wait for the official interview.


15 minutes have passed..



.....




30 minutes have passed...




....





an hour flew...




"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, the greatest inspector in the world, L!!!!!"


*applause x100000*




'I've never wondered that I have so many girl fans!! I thought it would be millions of them, it turned out be trillions!! I should have stop my current job and go filming instead.' *grin*



Host : "Good evening L!!"


..........


.......


Host : "Oookaayy... So L, how have you been recently apart from fighting with Kira?"


L : " I'm down right pissing off now!! An idiot have just brutally bought me for a bloody 50 Ringgit Malaysia!! Who the hell he think he are!?!? And now, every time I walked pass some chicks, they will open their hot lips and say, 'Hi~~ Mr. 50~~' Fuck My Life!!!"

*audiences laughing their asses off*


Host : " That's definitely pissed off. It happens to me too when I've been cheaply bought by those suckers in FFS!!"

Host : " So, mind tell us how was your progress in catching Kir...."

*interrupted by phone rings*



*phone rings*


"Nature's call!!"


L immediately rushed towards the backstage and "bashed" into the toilet.



after 30 minutes~




.........




.........




.........


Dear readers, we are sorry to inform that our today's guest L has had his ass stuck on the toilet bowl. We are sorry that we need to end today's interview here. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.



*transmission ends*



Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut~~~

















0 comments: