The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Monday, September 21, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Hello folks!! I have finally arrived safely at my lovely hometown, K to the T yesterday. (in case you don't know, its Kuala Terengganu!!) Home sweet home~ And the sweetness just doubled up with the stunning victory of Manchester United over Manchester City. It was another best match I've watched and moreover it was with my 20 other friends watching together!! Owen OWNS!!

Glory Glory Man United~~



Since I feel so elated, I'm going to share a joke with y'all.


There's is a shop. The shop has a very smart parrot. Whenever there's a customer entering the shop, it will say "Welcome!" and when the customer leaves, it will say "Thank you!"

One day, a naughty boy went to the shop. He noticed what the parrot was doing and he thought of making fun of it. So he moved in and out the shop several times, and the parrot goes "Welcome! Thank you! Welcome! Thank you! Welcome! Thank you!..". That boy keep on laughing. The parrot finally lost its patience and shouted,









"BOSS!! Got people playing your BIRD!!!"




Ladies and gentleman,


JJ's BACK!!

0 comments: