The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So Color Pencils Have ABS...

guess what, 1 week of flat days.. nothing caught up my mind to blog about..




until just now,

went to secret recipe to celebrate my dad's birthday... and I "accidentally" noticed an advertisement (DAMN!! I hate myself so much now for not taking down the picture at that time) so I have to Google it out to find some "evidence"..




presenting~

LUNA color pencils with ABS!!!

photo credits to : ebekal.com.my



dude, that ABS is not Anti-lock Brake System damnit~ its called, the Anti BREAK System.. huh?

the function?

oh, from what I saw on that advertisement, it enhance the BREAKABLITY of the lead by 30% wor.. which means... harder to patah lah...

but, I think THIS system should be installed in CRAYONS instead!! damn, I broke like 5164812 crayons y'know!? during my art class and my teacher always said to me, "Relax, crayon patah biase jer..." (something like that la) to comfort the shocked me (9 years old)



or, to be more "useful", they should install THIS ABS instead of THAT ABS(Anti-lock Brake System) inside the car!! something like errrrrr... increase the BREAKABLITY of the car body by 30%? which means..... you have 30% more chance to survive in a road accident?






............






............................







.....................................................









well just fasten up your rear seat belt so that you won't fucking killed your friend in front.


0 comments: