The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Monday, January 26, 2009

Kong Hei Fatt Choi!!!

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!!

now have you ever experienced "hang" or "lag" in your hand phone?

i did!!! for every festive season, i did!!!

when i was forwarding greeting message to my 12876472 friends and at the same time i also received greetings from my 1234516 friends.. then my hand phone start ki siao liao...

black screen la, white screen la, lag like 30 seconds like that la... delay kao kao la...

is like the messages were stuck in a traffic jam and your hand phone can't handle the jam and so it "fainted" =.=

it took me around half an hour to complete the task (sending greetings to all my friends, as you can send to 20 recipient only each time, sien..)



anyway, I'm here to wish all my buddies and readers a prosperous Chinese New Year~

ALL THE BEST AND STAY HEALTHY ALWAYS!!!





got ang pau bo? XD

0 comments: