The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Sunday, April 25, 2010

little thing, HUGE philosophy

Seriously, it's been damn busy for the past few weeks. Tests, assignments and presentations. And what's more? Mid-term commence on next next week!

My results for the past few months, I can say are just above average. Not really satisfied and that's what I had been doing recently, study machine. For now, my only hope is on the mid-term to compensate the marks I lost for the past few months.

So, do forgive me for not updating my blog weekly. Frankly speaking, blogging is something that you really have to sacrifice a whole bunch time working on it, IF you wanna produce a good entry. Well, I guess I couldn't afford to blog at least once a week already, watching my work piled up like Mt. Everest. And usually, I will use my weekends time to blog but now, it seems that my weekends are becoming days without class but squeezed with revision and assignments. So, I couldn't squeeze out time to blog, plus, nothing much happened recently except work.


I even forgot my dad's birthday, which was on 14th April. It was few days later when my mom called me and asked "Hey, it was dad's birthday 3 days ago, have you wished him?" I was totally shocked and like suddenly woke up from dream. It was my first time I forgot to wish my dad happy birthday since after I learned how to talk and knew his birth date. So, I called my dad feeling so embarrassed. For the first time, I wished him happy belated birthday and at the same time keep on apologizing to him. He laughed and said, "Haiyalah.. very busy ah.. forgot it already.. how's your study?" (and the usual conversation asking bout my studies went on)


After I hang up the phone, I shed a tear or two.





When all things seems to be against you, remember, family will always be your refuge.



Have a nice day. =)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i finished reading ur post, unlike last time.haha. yup. ausmat deprives our time for our frens, n family. nvm, only for this year. gud luck for ur exam!!to me as well!!

gyvinne (lazy to type password etc=)

Jiajun said...

haha.. yeah! it is really a year to strive. however, sometimes there's a need to chill out too to cherish back your life. thanks. good luck to u too! =)

Song said...

ya... family is important...very important, indeed.
At the same time, remember your friends...... they are as important as your family.

When you go overseas, this feeling will get stronger and stronger.
JJ, stand strong!!! Woo hoo~