The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gotcha'd

FUCK!

i was gotcha'd by Eddy and Stevie 2 days ago.. when i cursed Friendster.. oops!

i know words are not enough to feed you guys' hunger.. so i have prepared some 'evidence' for you all to enjoy as i brings you back to the 'crime' scene..

basically, these 2 naughty fellas impose themselves as "Friendster Team" to prank me.. here goes the beginning of the 'crime'..



the 1st comment from 'Friendster Team' was actually from Steven saying,

"Your friends list may be inaccurately displayed. Please be assured your friends list will be accurate soon." <--- total lifting from Friendster web.. =.=

i was shocked when i saw this comment cause i already posted the entry cursing about Friendster.. FUCK!! i quickly amended my entry because they already gave me a "notice", it would be bad to continue cursing them like hell.. so i changed my cursing to a more 'gentle' 1~

at that time, i was wondering, "WTF!?!? How did Friendster know my blog address?(My only answer is - I left my blog address in the shout out in my friendster profile (link)) And why the hell will them notify me through my blog!?"

but it was all too late.. just after i amended my entry and re-posted it.. i was warned by 'Friendster Team' who was played by Eddy.. =.=

notice the 2nd comment,

"You should not blame Friendster in your blog. This act will fine you RM1,000 according to terms and condition. Please behave." <--- I fucking dint notice the word 'RM'

and notice the following comment by Eddy(in his true form),

"JJ, you are in a hot soup" <--- Ya,I fucking know... just that i don't know that you are pranking me only..

you know what? I immediately delete all my curses about Friendster.. walau eh.. damn scared you know.. and there was no more comment from 'Friendster Team' that night.. do suspense meh? FUCK!

the next day, Ceddy told me that it was a prank.. what an outstanding law student i can say.. he pointed out all the leakage of the prank and even gave me some basic law education.. thx man! and maybe i was a bit dizzy that night so i was easily shocked and din't notice much of the leakage..

then i checked back my cbox..




notice the IP address circled? it was from the same IP address!! which means it was from the same source.. you are impossible to share the same IP address if you are connecting from different source.. that was the biggest leakage that i was sooo careless for not checking out my cbox to confirm.. damnit!

ohya.. please take note on what Stevie said at the top part in the above picture.. it was one of the leakage too.. damnit again!

and it was all revealed..

what a prank i got from you two.. better don't try it again for another time.. cause that will be the end of you two..

MUAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!



lastly, i would like to thank that two naughty friends for giving me a hardcore 'lesson'.






and i shall repay you two with my middle finger,






NAHHHHHHH
!!!









peace~


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh you have such nice friends! LOL!!!! I told you right? You won't be in trouble. :D

*Helps to add another finger* NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jiajun said...

haha!! thx for da finga!!

Unknown said...

laffin muh arse orff.

you should have noticed. but you didn't. lol. never trust anything you see or read on the Internet - they're not always true =D

cheers.

Unknown said...

and oh, welcome to Internet, babeh! ;)

Jiajun said...

lol!! its because what you see is not necessary what you will get..

>.<

eDdY said...

phizzz...
Steven, plan B plan B..
hHahaa

Welcome to hell. NAHHHHH!
wah, u got two wo.

i use leg one, nahhhhhhhhhh~

Jiajun said...

if u can compress ur toe(only with ur toe muscle) just like middle finger.. then i shall cut off my head..

nahhhhh!!