The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


aha!! the all new Noodle Station.. is now opened in KT!!!! and yesterday me and my family went there to have our dinner.. FIY, it is located around the main bus station where its rival, KFC is "just around the corner" to be spotted!!

finally, we can enjoy eating noodle under a much much more comfortable place, compared to the hawker center, which is HOT!! DIRTY!! >.< i mean in KT..

the price is reasonable too!! and now, let me introduces our today's special guest,


TADAAAA!!! the ice-cream cappuccino~

guess what? this icy cool fella made me could not sleep for whole night!!!

last night, i hugged my bed at 12am.. then i rolled here rolled there.. PHAK!! its already 1am!! i was wondering what the hell was going on with me! then i recalled back my mind, and yes!! i thought of this stupid fella.. HOLYCRAP!!! that time i was wondering whether i can still have a nice sleep.. i kept asking myself and my mind," oi, faster sleep la!! dont think so much liao.. sleep sleep SLEEP!!!"

if not mistaken, i finally slept at 2.30am..

2 and a half hour rolling on the bed!?!? my current best record. =.=

so, have guys ever met this kind of situation before? lai share share~~

zzzZZZ

3 comments:

VIVIEN SIM said...

here i'm to share my experience with u..XD remember i went to kl with lynn during the mid year holiday?alrite..sin mun's parent brought us to have our DINNER at 12am at oldtown cafe..haha..then her mum introduce us to drink coffee..somemore kao kao that type..as a result, we chit chat,on9,watching tv,playing until 5am!and as usual,i'm the one who fall slp first..haha..so now u jus realize the effect of drinking coffee har??

Unknown said...

Got ah! The latest was two weeks ago. I was going to report in as part time teacher at school the next morning and I couldn't sleep that night. I think I slept at about 2 plus in the morning too, can't recall well though.

Btw, I went Noodles Station once. The location isn't strategic and the noodles..ewww..I makan pepper smell nia. Not other taste liao. But the drinks sipek huge lah, that's one good point about it. Probably the only one? lol.

Jiajun said...

Steven : haha!! who knows? ya.. the parking spaces there were awful.. i think KFC can pwned it in no time~~ haha

Vien : i do have this kind of experience before just that this time was much a BIG CASE~ at least u gals got something to do.. me rolling on the bed nia weh!!! DAMN!!