The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


the title has it all!!

2 months before, i bought a new school bag at GIANT.. cheap lah.. 25 bucks only!!

and here how it looks like,


tadaaa!! meet my Jack O'Lantern~

and after 1 MONTH of usage.. one of its belt already splitting.. >.<
thanks to my mom for her talented sewing skill or should i call it as repairing skills?

and today, the another belt spoiled again!!! PHAK!!!


this time, it was really a GONE CASE cause my mom said she could not sew back the split part..PHAK it for the second time!!

25 bucks huh!!

so long Jack of RM 25, rest in peace~~

and not to forget that today appears to be a birthday shared by 3 of my friends.. yup.. its THREE!!!


happy birthday to EDDY!! LYNN!! nnnnnnnn LEON!!!

my best wishes to all of you, 1006 birthies!!

0 comments: