The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Monday, July 7, 2008

Music Fest

*cough* cough*cough*

suffered from coughing now..

what a day i had~~ it was the Singing Competition that i talked about during my previous post.. well, thx ying again for sending me straight away into the Finals.. XD my performance?? hehe.. better than expected!! ^^ lets talk about others k?

maaaaannn.. i was deeply indulged in Ee June's sound.. it was My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion.. there was a part... gosh~!!cant really describe in words.. you can only felt it by yourself.. i thought she was going to be champ.. but she get 3rd in the end.. well.. no point of doubting the judges.. plus im not a PRO in music.. =X way to go ee june~

my best compliment goes to my friend Bean Yao, who won 3rd in Duet n 2nd in Solo.. you the man!! never wonder you can sing so nice~~ haha.. n congratulation to Jasleen for being the CHAMP in Duet although there was a little accident happened during your performance.. no big deal for you i guess..^^

for the Group category.. not the performance i expected...think is because during the audition.. all participants are so so... so cant be blamed.. deeply apologize to my ear.. >.<

although i dint get any place in this competition.. still.. i went through the experience of facing 500+ crowds... maaaannnn.. it was just like a mini concert.. well, for me.. it is a concert.. enjoyed the process~!!

*cough*cough*cough*

0 comments: