The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Apologize

Dear readers and all individual that are involved in "The Dark Knight" post which i deleted it yesterday,

My deepest apologize to all concerning the content in the post. If my harsh words harms you, deeply sorry. If what i am talking about in the post was not true concerning about that person, deeply sorry to that person. If even it is the truth, i will just have to say, if you think that you are the person that i talk about, then it is you, and if you think that the person i talk about is not you, then it will not be you and you can consider my act was like a dog barking.

I just hope that the blog is still a place to released tension.. to share about feelings... and also telling the truth.. correct me if i am wrong.. i will greatly appreciate that.. thank you..

Deeply sorry to have cause you all so much of inconvenience.. and i would like to thank to those who had helped me in recovering back the situation..

Sorry and Thank You..

0 comments: