The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 1Year!

Hohoho!! It's been A MONTH since I last updated my blog. This is the longest time ever I partially abandoned my blog. Sorry guys. Life's been busy. With homework and World Cup to chase and attend madly fun outings with friends, I have no idea when can I have a moment of chilax to sit down and write something.


Was filling application forms for universities in Australia. Damn, the process of filling in the form is no way easier than sitting for exams. I kid you not.




Well, its been a year I had came here to study. From a blur blur college 1st timer, to now officially been granted the title "Senior". And it's time to apply for university already!!


Time flies waaaay too FAST!




I never imagined how I'd get along so well with my seniors.



They are the one who paint my last year with colorful memories.



Their presence had transformed this unfamiliar place into a joyful home.



It is very grateful to have them as my seniors and also my friends.



And now, all of them are at different places around the globe, striving hard to achieve their own respective goals. Best of luck!



Its been a year. Our batch had of course, formed a much closer bond among ourselves.


Through group assignments, gatherings, trips, we got to know each other better.



From hi-and-bye friends,



to crazily-bonded buddies.









To me, friendship is like a snowball. It only gets larger and larger.





Across different races and skin colors...

we craft friendship.




Happy 1Year! =)

2 comments:

Song said...

Like it! A simple yet meaningful post....Not only we, the seniors painted urs with colours, you and your friends too, painted ours with colours. Now, faster go and start painting new juniors' memory with colour...haha
GOOD LUCK man~

Jiajun said...

HAHAHAHA!! oyeah! nice to hear from u song~

All the best mate!


p/s: will find someday to teach them to climb wall to go BOTAK makan. XD