The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Sunday, March 14, 2010

Transcendent Official Trailer

Weekends packed with work seriously pass faster than hang out at shopping malls.


Alright, here's what I gonna show you all today, the official trailer of the short film I've been filming for nearly 2 months! (my god, now my hair is freaking long...) FYI, the trailer was made in one day as my teacher wants to see our progress out of a sudden and requires all of us to make one (trailer) in 2 days time. Luckily, my roommate, Dao Zhen who is also my group member presented me a wonderful idea in making this trailer.

He's the idea, I'm the executioner. Together we rock!


Enjoy =)

4 comments:

Song said...

wow~ your father and your...(cough-cough)
ur gewek? haha... Jia you!
(HUGE HUGE support from OZ)

Jiajun said...

hahahaha.. for the sake of video!! XP

Song said...

ooo.... for the sake of the video.....and? haha

Jiajun said...

and the charming eyes of 'melody'!! wahahahaha!!