The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Thursday, September 4, 2008

embarrassed for mistaken

what a day...

our add-maths paper today nearly canceled.. as potential 'kebocoran" are suspected.. the teacher announced that the paper cancel immediately just as the potential "kebocoran" been suspected..

the papers starts at 8.30am.. its already 8.35am.. bahhh.. no hope for the exam to be ON..

however... a mountain of papers arrived not long after we lost our hope..

the exam is ON again~~!! ^^

that is not the main part of the story though..

the funny parts comes now..

when school was out.. as usual i walk towards the outside of the school.. i saw a Waja which i MISTAKEN as my mom's car.. i forgot that she wont be fetching me today but it was my bro who is gonna fetch me.. so there would be no Waja for me at that moment.. but i dunno why..maybe that time my mind was fully occupied with something... i totally dint notice the car number plate.. without any thoughts, i opened the door.. and saw a man inside whom i swear that he is gonna be terrified of what is going to happen next..

that man glance at me... "......................."

i stared at him... "..................."

"ooops.. sry.. recognize wrong car..>.<" i quickly closed the door... moved away as fast as i could without looking back at that car...

sat down and wait for the "real" transport that would fetch me back home..

gosh!!! so damn embarrassing maaaaaannnnn...>.<

what a day...

0 comments: