The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Saturday, June 21, 2008

my early Ass-signment..

bah.. always wandering around hearing everyone complain about their assignment which also popularly known as Ass-signment.. kinda rock name we have here..

my assignment??maaaannn... it took me 4 MONTHS to complete it.. maybe i was abit lazy with it.. so 4 months for me is consider as normal i think..XP

u really cant believe which teacher am i gonna work with for this assignment.. the hellman.. or to be exact the artist from hell.. not going to mention his name here though cause i dun wan my head to b chopped off.. eeuuuu~

in the beginning, meeting him was the worst nightmare.. i mean.. how can u tolerate a teacher with an unexpected temper.. sometimes he can give out the funniest joke that will make Happy Tree Friends look serious.. and sometimes he can scold u till u become a tiny little ant and he is the huge elephants ready to stomp the hell of u.. damn!! how many more hellman do we have in this planet!! gosh..

well.. i tolerate it.. maaann.. since when i can have this kind of tolerance.. thanks to him.. actually.. he is a nice teacher too.. many times he had help me without me noticing.. it really surprised me lots every time he aid me unexpectedly..

and now... i have successfully made it till here.. i hereby would like to record thousands of appreciation to him and also to my another 2 art class teachers(which are far more normal than him).. thanks!

sharing my triumph with u,


Front cover.

OMG!! My precious biodata!!

this is how thick it was.. maaaann...imagine how long i had spent for it..

this is the actual design of my batik.. just ignore those words..XP

TA-MAT!! The End!!

some piece of Hitsugaya.. gosh...ying really went crazy over this little guy.. XD

Ass-signment closed!

0 comments: