The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Saturday, May 31, 2008

birdnest soup

many years before since i last drunk birdnest soup..hmm almost forgot wad it taste like..well today i had a chance to retrieve back how it was like..

my bro work so hard to pick out all the dirt n tiny mini feather from the birdnest.. he was feeling abit frustrated, he told me.. haha..well, it always happen the 1st time u do sth.. hav a little patience la bro..

finally his hard work paid off.. mom was the chef of cooking the birdnest soup..though a very long time since she last cook 1.. the product come out..hmmm.. taste not so sweet...totally suit my mom which is anti-sweet n salty 1.. i drank the soup..ahhhh~.. the memory of old taste went wild in my tongue.. 2 years at least i tink...

well, got to hug my bed soon.. tmr gonna wake up early n do 'cheerleader' at the swimming pool.. its SUKMA 08!! and it is at TRG!! c ya!

0 comments: